The Production Supervisor is responsible for executing the Company’s Food Safety Programs and maintaining the Company’s SQF Certification in plastics production. We strive to operate the plastics production department in a manner to meet and exceed SQF level 2 audit standards thereby serving our customers with excellent quality products and ensuring that all items are produced with the highest regard for Food Safety. The Production Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the highest level of productivity and operations improvement with assigned shifts in safety, reliability, cost savings, and personnel management.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership and supervision for the assigned production shift and associated personnel.
- Motivate, train and communicate with shift personnel to ensure the highest levels of safety, production quality, reliability, and sanitation. Ensure individual levels of performance meet or exceed output standards.
- Develop expert knowledge of production processes and equipment. Analyze and troubleshoot manufacturing issues.
- Record and track production KPI data, analyzing root causes and implementing solutions to increase productivity and reduce downtime.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure production follows HACCP and SQF standards.
- Identify and implement procedures to support efficiency of materials and finished goods movement.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Comfort with taking direction and constructive coaching.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively under limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar leadership role preferably for a food/consumer products company.
- Prior experience with business systems (Dynamics GP preferred).
- We offer medical (base plan 100% paid by company for employees), dental, vision and life insurance and participation in our 401(k) retirement plan (with company match).
- We also offer vacation, holidays and sick days.
Eagle Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is available for immediate hire.
$17.00 to $19.00 /hour
Production: 4 years (Preferred)
Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
Paid time off