Eagle Beverage is looking for dynamic, energetic and committed Food Production Quality Control Technicians. Responsible for performing Quality Control testing and management of finished goods, raw materials, and bottling production batches. This position also supports strategic manufacturing operations plan and objectives; maintains records; supports a safe and healthy work environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas as required.
- Ensure correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Collect bottling production samples (first, middle & last units).
- Monitor raw materials/ingredients for continued quality, identifying needed replacement products.
- Ensure employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices, GMPs, and SOPs.
- Monitor critical control points (CCP).
- Participate in finished goods hold/release system.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report analytical results of products and raw materials including altering out of compliance results.
- Complete and submit Production Reports accurately and completely at end of each shift.
- Assist in investing customer complaints and help resolve quality issues.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required in Food Science/Biological Science or similar.
- HACCP and SQF certifications or experience preferred.
- Advanced math and computer skills (ERP, Excel, Word).
- Works independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
- Problem solving skills; exercises good judgment in determining best method and procedure to be followed.
- 5 or more years of experience in food production environment, manufacturing quality or other related field preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the same expertise.
- We offer medical (base plan 100% paid by company for employees), dental, vision and life insurance and participation in our 401(k) retirement plan (with company match).
- We also offer vacation, holidays and sick days.
Eagle Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is available for immediate hire.
$14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Monday to Friday
Production: 5 years (Preferred)
Production Supervision: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
Paid time off