The Bottling Line Production is a hands-on role which participates in the production of our beverage products. They are responsible for the efficiency and productivity of their shift while ensuring the quality and safety of our food products. They organize production workflow under the direction of the Production Manager and in alignment with the Company’s safety policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Daily shift can run between 6am to 7:30pm depending on the production schedule.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with room and machine set up to ensure efficient and on-time starts.
- Have a working knowledge of all jobs in area of responsibility and be able to step in to run equipment/machine to fill in for employee absences.
- Communicate production, quality or safety issues that require Supervisor level authority or above, or that have created 5 minutes of downtime, to expedite a solution.
- Perform regular cycle counts of ingredients, packaging materials, and finished goods.
- Any other duties as assigned by Production Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in food manufacturing environment with SQF or AIB certification.
- Strong verbal communication and attention to detail.
- Comprehend English
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to do basic mathematics (addition/subtraction)
- Follow safety standards and regulations
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and cleanliness standards
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Comfort with taking direction and constructive coaching.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- We offer medical (base plan 100% paid by company for employees), dental, vision and life insurance and participation in our 401(k) retirement plan (with company match).
- We also offer vacation, holidays and sick days.
Eagle Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is available for immediate hire.
$17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Monday to Friday (overtime)
Food Production: 4 years (Required)
United States (Preferred)
Paid time off